Hearing Impaired Martial Art Classes in Sandy
Hearing impairments don't have to get in the way of your martial arts training. At United Studios in Sandy, an interpreter is available for most classes upon request. During classes, an instructor interprets what is being said by both the instructors and students, so that hearing impaired students get the full martial arts experience. Having an instructor with a working proficiency in sign language means that any questions a hearing impaired student may have can be answered immediately, which means that no practice time is lost while waiting for the question to be relayed.
Combining her fluency in sign language and skill in the martial arts, Sensei Gabbi makes sure that everyone who wants to learn has the opportunity to succeed. She approaches every class with an infectious enthusiasm and friendliness that makes her the ideal choice to both interpret and teach in sign language.
What can you expect from our program?
• Useful techniques for self-defense that will leave you feeling confident and capable
• Improved fitness and a healthier lifestyle
• Heightened focus, discipline, and self-esteem
• A fun and rewarding experience, supported by instructors and fellow students
What are the benefits of Martial Arts?
Why should you join?
Our instructors are professionally trained, and more importantly, passionate about improving your martial arts abilities. We're confident in our program and all it has to offer, which is why we urge you to set up a free trial to see for yourself how the martial arts can benefit you. We don't rely on contracts or high-pressure enrollments. If you feel that we are the best fit, we will happily help you build a program that's specific to your schedule and budget.
- Professional and Friendly Certified Instructors
- Clean Safe Studio Environment
- Commitment to providing world class service to Each student
- Flexible Schedule and Pricing to meet your needs
USSD has changed my son's life. My son has the self confidence to handle himself in any situation. The instructors are amazing. They work one on one with the kids to bring out the very best.
- Laura Schmidtke