Kids Martial Arts Sandy
Whether you're worried that your child doesn't have enough self-esteem, or just plain tired of struggling through tantrums, every parent's goal is the same: to guide your child into being the best adult they can be. Here at United Studios, not only do we have the same goal, we have the tools to make that goal a reality. Our first step as part of their support system is to improve their behavior at school and at home. A child who is able to complete homework and chores without supervision and gets along with parents, siblings, and classmates is on the right path to become a productive member of society.
Having spent years working with children of all ages, Sensei Brandon is passionate about shaping his students into the leaders of tomorrow. He views each class as an opportunity to inspire kids to use Karate to become stronger, more confident, and self-motivated.
• Regular exercise, which leads to improved moods and better awareness of personal fitness.
• Boosted confidence and self-esteem, which both enables them to stand up to bullies and prevents them from becoming one.
• Improved balance, coordination, and timing that helps them feel confident with their bodies as they grow older.
• Exercising self-control and concentration builds patience and focus, which leads to better grades in school.
• Being held accountable for their actions helps to develop responsibility and emotional maturity.
Not only do we emphasize the importance of setting worth while goals, we make sure that the child has all the tools they need to exceed even their own expectations. Improving their behavior and attitude now goes a long way towards ensuring future success and happiness.
What are the benefits of Martial Arts?
Why Should You Join?
Our instructors are professionally trained, and more importantly, passionate about improving your child's present and future. We're confident in our program and all it has to offer, which is why we urge you to set up a free trial to see for yourself how the martial arts can benefit your child. We don't rely on contracts or high-pressure enrollments. If you feel that we are what your child needs, we will happily help you build a program that's specific to your schedule and budget.
- Professional and Friendly Certified Instructors
- Clean Safe Studio Environment
- Commitment to providing world class service to Each student
- Flexible Schedule and Pricing to meet your needs
Both of my boys have attended USSD Sandy for the last 10 months. They are 9 and almost 11 years old. They are both loving IT! We (parents) are also so happy with their transformations. They are both more disciplined, confident and polite. I was sold when my oldest son came home to tell me that he was able to control an anger outburst at school by using a
technique that his Sensei had taught him that week. I can not recommend them enough:)
- Yolanda Gold